Thank you for your interest in the Joint Conference of the ÖGMP, DGMP and SGSMP, which will be held digitally from 19–21 September 2021.
Please note that the abstract submission was possible until 14 April 2021. If you missed to submit your abstract, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April 2021.
This year’s abstract topics are:
1) Multimodal and Hybrid Imaging – Current Research and Clinical Applications
2) Quantitative Molecular Imaging
3) Dosimetry in Precision Photon Radiotherapy
4) Dosimetry in Particle Therapy and FLASH Irradiation
5) Dosimetry in Nuclear Medicine
6) Adaptive Radiotherapy – Imaging Applications
7) Adaptive Radiotherapy – Treatment Planning
8) Adaptive Radiotherapy – Automation
9) Magnetic Resonance Imaging Guided Radiotherapy
10) Magnetic Resonance Technology and Applications
11) Dose Optimisation in X-Ray Based Imaging
12) Deep Learning in Medical Imaging
13) Deep Learning in Radiation Oncology
14) Radiation Protection, Quality Assurance and Risk Management in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
15) Radiation Protection, Quality Assurance and Risk Management in Radiation Oncology
16) Translational Biophotonics
18) Free Topics
The abstract submission was possible until 14 April 2021. The abstracts submitted are currently under review.
Accepted abstracts will be included as oral presentations or posters in the programme. All accepted abstracts will also be published in the abstract book. All authors will be informed about the acceptance of their abstract after the review by the programme committee.
Awards and travel grants
All information regarding this year’s awards and travel grants can be found here.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243